I actually wrote a decent post a few days ago only to delete it just now.
I don't feel like sharing it anymore...
I don't feel like being deep or insightful or vulnerable or sharing feelings about feelings.
But I do feel like posting something else, some nonsense instead. Filler. I apologize ahead of time.
Isn't all this blog really is is just one big recap anyway?
I've been in bed for a solid 24 hours. My body is achy and I'm bored out of my mind to be honest which doesn't happen very often.
I don't like being forced to slow down and live with myself but there's nothing much I can do about it right now except this. Things are gonna pick up and get fun again throughout the rest of this (already illusive) month pretty soon so I might as well get better and prepare for it all.
Here's what has been:
- A friend of mine from work momentarily had a crisis in which her wedding was called off and we were called to Panda late at night to support her. It's back on, and I'm the only skeptic..
- My tattoo healed.
- I went to watch Hanford High's production of Hairspray with Tommy's daughter Katie. It was incredible! I was so impressed and enthralled and happy to have seen it. I really wish Dylan and Jayce could have seen it, they would have loved it too.
- Tina came home from San Diego with her girlfriend. Saturday I met them all at a school carnival before we headed to their new house in Visalia to help out with cleaning. Jayce needed me for more than cleaning obviously. After we spent the day washing walls and climbing trees we stayed the night at a hotel nearby with them and got to go swimming in the indoor pool. Stuff like that still excites me, so what? I got out right after jumping in and only spent a few minutes in the jacuzzi water before getting paranoid about my tattoo fading but it was still a good night.
- Esseance informed me that she is home and was supposed to come over for buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese, pie, sidewalk chalk drawing, and a movie. All of that happened without her and our reunion has been postponed. When I see her she wants to hear the story of Dylon and I... I haven't told it in a while.
- The other night after work Mahalia and I went to Applebee's for dessert and ended up being immersed in some half ass Cinco De Mayo party. It was awkward and she made it more awkward by telling me that I was out of my element and "Do something! Dance! Here's a move!" I can tell the wedding in which I attend as a 5th wheel is going to be fun that way.
- MY PASSPORT CAME EARLY! It took me by surprise but I also kinda expected it if that makes sense. I got a fortune that said important news was coming by mail or something and I just hoped anyway that it would be it and it was. The minute I got it I tried to get an appointment to obtain my Visa only to find out that the availability isn't even open till July... Rearrangements have been made to avoid the Visa so I won't be leaving till the second to last weekend of June and coming back the second to last weekend of September. This means that once I talk to the family via phone or Skype this weekend I can finally purchase my ticket! I'm stoked that it's all happening so fast now.
- I was supposed to go with Megan to get her hair done today but I felt like absolute shit. I feel like I haven't seen her in weeks upon weeks. I slept a good 50% of today, the other 50% was spent eating, showering, and watching movies. Tomorrow's agenda looks about the same.
Here's what's to come (event wise):
- Friday Dylan and I are going to see The Great Gatsby! Hoping for greatness...
- Next week I'm taking the train to Ventura to visit Jessica and Scott's new apartment for her birthday. She came around... I'm glad to get away.
- Adrian will be home when I get back from Ventura!
- The week after that I have 2 appointments. One for my eyes finally and one for birth control and such. Gotta get all that over with before I leave. Once that's all said and done I can order glasses and new contacts at last!
- Jayce is participating in History Day the 21st which is going to be fun I presume, and trying out for cheer leading 2 days later, I'm super excited for her.
- The 24th is Jenize's wedding. It was supposed to be when I was gone already in the Summer but they upped it to now. I'm half excited but half dreading it because I'm going dateless and also because I am weary of this marriage.. Hopefully it turns out to be fun though because I have been wanting to go to a wedding and now I have the opportunity.
- The last 2 days of May will be spent with my brothers (and HOPEFULLY Megan) at my favorite place, Disneyland for the last time until who even knows when! The year of Disney is finally coming to a close.
And then the 3 week countdown will begin until I am gone for good, sorta. And in those 3 weeks Megan wants to go to Potwisha together and back to her grandparent's at the coast, I will be attending 2 graduations, and then saying my goodbyes. So basically you see my life is gonna be full all the time which I need it to be up until I land safely where fate has led me, all my baggage will be in tow and memories tucked into my heart for safekeeping.
Truth be told Spain is going to fix everything including this blog, I'm counting on it at least.
Anyway, back to watching movies and allowing Benadryl to kick in now!